Your mid-week infusion of inspiration
Join shapers from around the world for a quick mid-week infusion of inspiration to build momentum and grow your business.
Each Wednesday, you can expect one spark on
- Building an extraordinary company
- Develop people towards their potential
- Creating highly engaging (digital) products
plus a challenge to get you going.
No spam. Join for free and unsubscribe at any time.
Here is a history of previous issues of INFUZED
- INFUZED #48: ⚡️ coming on May 17, 2023
- INFUZED #47: ⚡️ The Standard You Set vs. The Standard You Request
- INFUZED #46: ⚡️ The Ultimate Annual Review ✨
- INFUZED #45: ⚡️ The 4 Metrics Of Effective Feedback
- INFUZED #44: ⚡️ The Most Valuable Insight In Customer Discovery
- INFUZED #43: ⚡️ The Key Visual for Alignment
- INFUZED #42: ⚡️ Avoid Building Products Around Your Business Model
- INFUZED #41: ⚡️ The 3 B's of Behavior Change in Product & Life
- INFUZED #40: ⚡️ Iteration ≠ Repetition - Choose wisely
- INFUZED #39: ⚡️ The 7 Steps to True Product-Market Fit
- INFUZED #38: ⚡️ 3 Benefits of Metric-based Teams
- INFUZED #37: ⚡️ A Product Is Validated Once People Paid
- INFUZED #36: ⚡️ 3 Books for Your Summer 2022
- INFUZED #35: ⚡️ How To Build A Recession-Proof Company
- INFUZED #34: ⚡️ Mission > Vision vs Vision > Mission, or is it the same anyway?
- INFUZED #33: ⚡️ The Peter Principle - A Promotion Paradox in Organizations
- INFUZED #32: ⚡️ The Single Best Interview Question To Ask
- INFUZED #31: ⚡️ Building Innovative Businesses with Effectuation
- INFUZED #30: ⚡️ The FORD Framework for Emotional Connection with Co-Workers
- INFUZED #29: ⚡️ Three mistakes to avoid when developing people
- INFUZED #28: ⚡️ Purpose vs. Speed: What’s more important?
- INFUZED #27: ⚡️ Hilariously aggressive deadlines
- INFUZED #26: ⚡️ The Secret to Saving Hundreds of Hours in 2022
- INFUZED #25: On the 4 Stages of Leadership
- INFUZED #24: On the importance of true alignment
- INFUZED #23: To Whom is my product most important?
- INFUZED #22: Time to Value (TTV) - a metric worth reducing
- INFUZED #21: Indecision is an overproportional threat to progress
- INFUZED #20: The role of transparency & a look behind the curtain
- INFUZED #19: The „Hybrid Office“ might not be the future of work
- INFUZED #18: Quick Take: Expand your Echo Chamber
- INFUZED #17: Sold vs. Bought and its implications
- INFUZED #16: Don't compromise, find the best solution.
- INFUZED #15: On why Product x Distribution = 🚀
- INFUZED #14: Do you know the makings of a great leader?
- INFUZED #13: Quick Take: Luck = Preparation x Opportunity
- INFUZED #12: Start a movement; not just a business
- INFUZED #11: The Forever Promise beats the Value Proposition
- INFUZED #10: On the importance of a milestone
- INFUZED #9: On Jobs-to-be-done
- INFUZED #8: On differentiating between Lead vs. Lag Measures
- INFUZED #7: Quick Take: Communication vs. Broadcasting
- INFUZED #6: Ambitious things are possible!
- INFUZED #5: What is guiding your efforts? Going further on your North Star Metric.
- INFUZED #4: People. Product. Profit. In that order! Take care of your people first.
- INFUZED #3: Operating Cadence, Different Personalities, and the North Star Metric
- INFUZED #2: Structure over Culture, Leadership vs. Management, and an Engine to find Product/ Market Fit
- INFUZED #1: How a crisis can save your business, principles of motivation, and The Product Strategy Stack